Large Triangular Pencil Grip
- Simple triangular shaped grip with a large (1cm) barrel size
- This bigger size fits thicker Pens and Pencils (not biros)
- Keeps the users fingers and thumb in the tripod position
- Offers lots of encouragement and stability as children progress
- Available in 5 colours
Availability: In stock
Large Triangular Pencil Grip
This larger triangular pencil grip is a simple triangular shaped grip that children find really easy to use. It's principal aim is to reinforce the standard tripod grip taught in schools. Using this pencil grip to offer encouragement and steady your child's hand will help make your child's learning experience more enjoyable, easier and comfortable. The grip also comes into use for people who have temporarily lost the ability to write. This grip will help re-engage the user with existing learning pathways to re-develop hand muscles. Perfect for children and adults with hypermobility issues.
Ordering and shipping
The triangular pencil grip comes in 2 sizes in 5 standard colours. This bigger version fits slightly wider pens and pencils (wider than a biro for example). Our smaller version is exactly the same length but the barrel size is narrower allowing it to fit on slimmer pens and pencils (for example a biro). You can find the smaller version in the related items area.
Large Triangular Pencil Grip Size -
Length - 4cm
Barrel diameter - 1cm (to fit larger pens, pencils and crayons)
External diameter - 2cm at widest point
This listing is for ONE Large Triangle Grip in a colour of your choice. The group photo is for illustrative purposes only to enable you to see what colours are available.
|Dimensions||4cm Long, 1cm (Barrel Diameter), 2cm (External Diameter)|
|Features||Suitable for Right and Left Handers|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.