- Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty Magnetics Collection
- Use this Thinking Putty to defy gravity and do cool magnetic tricks.
- Use this thinking putty as a toy, a stress ball, a squeeze toy or as therapy.
- Not greasy, no odour and doesn't dry out.
- Non toxic and does not contain phthalates or other banned substances.
Crazy Aaron's Magnetics Thinking Putty Range is defies the laws of gravity! It's magnetic and stretchable - it has a soft texture but a powerful memory effect. Available in 4 mesmerising colours - which one are you attracted to?.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £14.99
Special Price £11.99
This thinking putty is our most experimental. You can mould and shape it as per normal (like our other putties). However, the difference is that the super magnetics come alive when they are charged with a magnet. And, the stronger the magnet, the greater the effect.
Your choice of colours -
- Quicksilver - A saturated silver colour Thinking Putty with dark streaks throughout
- Gold Rush - A rich and striking Thinking Putty with a true gold colour
- Strange Attractor - A deep, mysterious black Thinking Putty with subtle green sparkles
- Tidal Wave - An iridescent blue Thinking Putty that ripples just like the surface of the sea.
What can Super Magnetics do?
Here are just some of the many tricks you can do using magnetic thinking putty:
- Attract a magnet or other pieces of Super Magnetic Thinking Putty
- Repel a magnet and then attract it back again
- Pick up lightweight metal objects
- Lock a tendril in space against gravity
- Reveal the shape of the field lines emanating from a permanent magnet
- Move, roll, and lift a magnet from a distance
- Melt around a magnet and the putty will actually lift it off the table
Is thinking Putty safe?
This range of Crazy Aaron Thinking Putty is safety tested and complies with all USA and European toy safety standards. It is non toxic and does not contain phthalates or other banned substances. It is also wheat and gluten free.
It is recommended for ages 8 years and over as small parts represent a choking hazard.
Will it stain my clothes or make a mess?
To avoid the potential to stain, Crazy Aaron advises to leave it in its tin when not in use. If it is left on fabric there is a possibility that it may melt into the fibres. In this instance rubbing alcohol will remove the putty but colorants may stain certain fabrics.
A note about returns on this item
We are happy to accept returns of this item if unopened and returned in it's original packaging. But Once opened we are unable to accept returns of this item for hygiene reasons.
One tin of Super Magnetic Putty in your choice of putty is supplied.
|Dimensions||Large Tin 10cm|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.