Making Words Snap
- Educational snap and pairs card game deck
- Teaching English resource
- Helps children to learn word formation and think about sounds
- Will also help with phonics and expand vocabulary for younger children
- Age 6+ Years
This word game helps children to progress with word formation by introducing two and three letter combinations that children can play snap with or match pairs. See below for a full overview.
Availability: Out of stock
Making Words Card Deck
This card deck from Green Board Games offers you two games in one; a version of snap and matching pairs.
The snap game is not a traditional snap game where you match two words. Instead you snap using language concepts to make words. So, half of the deck have first sounds such as 'gr', 'bl' for example. The remaining cards have second sounds such as ink, ill or eat. Therefore to snap you would place 'gr' with 'eat' to make 'great' for example. If you are looking for a traditional snap game this one is not for you. However, if you want to make spelling fun, expand your childs vocabulary, improve phonetic understanding and perfect word formation then this is a fantastic game.
Contents: 52 full colour playing cards (normal size, not large ones), 3 rules cards, self checking guide and instructions.
|Dimensions||Playing Card Size H8.7 x W5.5 cm|
|Features||52 full-colour playing cards plus 3 information cards|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.