Match and Spell First Reading and Spelling Game
- Match and Spell by Orchard Toys - A fun first reading and spelling activity.
- Develops reading, spelling and word building skills
- Two levels of difficulty to challenge children as they develop
- Recommended for children aged 4 years and older
- Suitable for 1 - 4 players
Match and Spell by Orchard Toys
A fun first reading and spelling game with two levels of difficulty
Availability: In stock
Match and Spell by Orchard Toys - A First Language and Literacy Game
Match and Spell encourages letter recognition, teaches phonetic word building and promotes matching of pictures and words. There are two ways to play, and the game is designed for both guided and independent word building.
In the first version of the game, players must match the letter cards to the letters shown on their board in the correct order to build a word. This is a simple matching game which is a great way to introduce letter shapes and sounds. As children get more familiar with the letter sounds they will progress to reading the words out loud. In the more challenging version of the game, players use the blank side of their boards and use the letter cards to build the word of the picture shown. These must be placed in the correct order.
Match and Spell is a top selling language and literacy game. Match and Spell Next Steps is a great follow-on from this game for children aged 5 and over.
Educational Benefits include -
- Encourages Discussion
- Promotes Language and Literacy Skills
- Develops Matching and Memory Skills
- Encourages Observational Skills
- 12 double-sided 3 letter word boards
- 8 double-sided 4 letter word boards
- 68 letter cards
- Instruction leaflet
Match and Spell is recommended for children aged 4 years and older. Suitable for 1 - 4 players
|Dimensions||Box Size: 19.3 x 14.2 x 8.8cm|
|Features||Develops Literacy and Language Skills|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
Regular Price: £8.25
Special Price £7.99