Laser cut into the mirror surface is a message so that the user is prompted to consider a thought.
Provided with double-sided sticky pads for easy fixing to a wall. Message Mirrors can be used to prompt a response, as a conversation piece, to discuss feelings and to encourage a positive self image.
Supports the EYFS / National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Managing feelings & behaviour; Self-confidence & self-awareness
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling; Health & self-care
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- KS1 Science
- KS1 Personal, Spiritual & Emotional Development
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 05. Space & furnishings: Display for children
- ITERS-R: 09. Personal Care Routines: Toileting
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Language & Reasoning, Activities, Science & Environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Size: 200mm dia.
|Dimensions||Size: 200mm diameter|
|Features||Double-sided sticky pads for easy fixing to a wall|