Mohdoh Quit - Stop Smoking Aid
- Mouldable Aromatherapy Dough containing 3 essential oils; Black Pepper, Cedarwood and Sandalwood
- The essential oils are vapourised, inhaled and absorbed into your skin as you play with it
- Quit helps relieve withdrawal symptoms
- Non toxic and completely safe
- Mohdoh will last approx 3 months after opening.
Availability: In stock
Mohdoh quit is appreciated by many adults because it heps relive nicotine withdrawal. It's playful nature also keeps fingers busy and minds distracted.
The colours and textures of the dough have been carefully selected to work in conjunction with the essential oils that are released as the dough in moulded played with. The synergistic effects of touch and smell are very effective in helping your cravings pass.
More about the essential oils used
Rosemary: is often found in Europe near the costal areas. It is a rich, warm aroma that stimulates and invigorates bringing renewed energy to your mind and body.
Ylang-Ylang: is taken from the brightest of yellow flowers that are found in the South Sea Islands. It has a great aroma that soothes and relaxes your senses. Ideal if your mind and body are racing or if you are feeling tense and having difficulty sleeping.
Jasmin: is purifying and balancing. It stimulates and invigorates your senses helping you regain your energy when you feel tired, stressed or apathetic.
Lavender: A bushy herb that grows silver / grey leaves. It can originate from France and is the classic oil used to promote relaxation and aid sleep.
How it works
As the quit dough is moulded, the carefully selected essential oils are vaporized, inhaled and absorbed by the skin as its played with it. You will notice a difference in the intensity level of your cravings as you work the dough over. At the same time the specially selected green colour helps to visually soothe and relax your mind. These unique, therapeutic elements combine to form a powerful, holistic help to quit smoking that really works.
Breathe is 100 percent non toxic, fully complies with EN71 safety legislation and uses only the purest natural essential oils.
Breathe will last for approx 3 months from opening.
Supplied in a 50g tub. Place the dough in the pot after use and close the lid tightly. This will allow you to use Headeeze for 30 uses lasting for approximately 10 minutes a time.
Aqua, Cellulose, Polyvinylidene Chloride, Glycerine, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Modified Starch, Liquid Paraffin, Boric Acid, Triethanolamine, Acrylic Polymer, Polysiloxane, Phosphoric Acid, CI 72344, Acticide LA, Piper Nigrum, Cedrus Atlantica, Santalum Austrocaledonicum.
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.