Original Story Cards for Storytelling
- Lovely pack of 55 story cards to inspire story telling
- Suitable for children aged 3+
- Designed by an experienced primary school teacher
These cards are full of characters, places and things that can be used to create an everyday story. They offer a simple and easy way for children to feel inspired to tell stories to one another, to their parents and their peers.
Availability: In stock
Orginal Story Cards for simple storytelling
Designed by an experienced teacher, this lovely pack of 55 story cards inspire children to talk and use their creativity to tell simple, everyday stories. Children as young as 3 can use the cards.
Ideas for use...
Young children can pick two cards and use them to place simple sentences together. They can start by giving the characters and animals names. As their confidence grows, they are able to develop the game by shuffling the cards. They then take 3 cards (each from a different colour set) and use the cards to tell a short story.
Older children can take more cards (either from different coloured sets or more than one card from the same coloured set) and them use to tell their story. The cards are colour coded for characters, settings, objects, actions, animals and weather.
We like them because...
These story cards focus on ideas and concepts taken from everyday like making them a really fun and easy way to help children use real life situations to develop their language skills. They are really easy to grasp and understand. Plus, they are a great portable pack of story cards that can be used at home, in the classroom and for travel.
- Contents: story cards.
- 1 or more players.
- For ages 3 years and over.
|Features||Pack of 55 Story Telling Cards|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.