Perception Semispheres Set of 8
- Silver winner in the 2015 Practical Pre-School Awards
- Supplied as a pack of 8 lovely bright clear colours
- Ideal for babies and young children who enjoy visual and tactile sensory play
- Supports EYFS Framework in 5 areas
- Suitable for: ages 0+ months
Stimulate imaginative and sensory play with this Perception See Through Semispheres Set
Availability: Out of stock
These 8 bright and clear semispheres can be used in a multitude of ways including water play, magnifying text and pictures in books, rolling them and seeing how colours mix.
Each coloured semisphere is warm and soft to the touch which provides good sensory feedback. Young children will enjoy using the spheres as part of sensory play or as part of a Treasure Basket collection.Older children will find them truly fascinating as they look through them and see the world in different colours. When a hemisphere is placed on top of an object it magnifies it by 4 or 5 times to give a view that is both a different colour and enlarged. Holding two or three Perception Semispheres together creates new colours and hues; using the Spheres on a light panel will enhance the children’s opportunities for colour mixing.
Supportis EYFS Framework in the following ways:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Communication & Language: Listening & attention
- EYFS Mathematics: Shape, space and measure
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
Practical Preschool AWARDS TESTERS SAID:
"Our children loved them! Frozen in water play or in trays with objects to look at through them - our chlidren have enjoyed playing with them. They are a good investment for a childcare setting. Our children loved looking through them and then rolling them. Excellent for a child with SEN."
|Features||8 Different Clear Colours, Smooth and Warm to Touch|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.