Rory's Story Cubes Max: Voyages
- Multi award winning pocket sized story generator
- 9 Story cubes that encourages fantastic stories of epic adventures
- Packaged in a lovely magnetic box allowing you to take them everywhere
- Can be played individually or multiplayer
- Age Range: 6+
This MAX set is the larger version of the original voyager set. The game play and 54 images are exactly the same. Here, however, the actual Story Cubes are much bigger (16.5 cm) and are ideal for small hands and those who are visually impaired or have reduced motor skills.
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: £19.99
Special Price £14.99
Rory's Story Cubes Max - Voyages Edition
This max version has exactly the same gameplay as the other voyages version. It just has a much larger dice. Max story cubes are 16.5 cm in size as opposed to 8 cm.
If you are new to Rory's Story Cubes, then this voyages edition is the perfect starter or second set. Essentially, this magnetic box contains 9 dice. Each of which have 6 images embossed into them which encourage tales of an epic adventure. The images range from camera, helmet, backpack, musical note, crab, map, treasure chest, axe, beans, snake, monkey, trophy, man, elephant, mushroom, cogs, bib, tent, cactus, cauldron, octopus, glasses, crow, waves, test tube etc. There are 54 images in total making over 1 million possible story combinations if you use all 9 dice together. Just start with 'once upon a time' or 'far, far away'.
This pocket sized set is suitable for children aged 6+. It is brilliant educational resource for literacy as it encourages imaginative play whilst developing creative thinking. Children can feel inventive as they use their own ideas to create the most amazing stories. There are no right or wrong answers and no limitation on their thinking. The voyages set is prefect as a travel companion as it sets the scene nicely for your holiday,
Size of cubes:
The size of the dice are 8 x 2.9 x 7.5 cm. The same size as normal playing dice you find in games. If you are wanting bigger dice, then we have a Rory's Story Cubes Max version which is larger than this pocked sized one.
|Features||9 Large Story Cubes to Inspire Epic Adventure Stories|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.