These are transparent liquid motion showers. Each one shows a vibrant colour (green, teal and pink) which attracts your childs attention. When playing with them, your child simply turns them upside down to watch two streams of liquid cascade to the bottom.
This highly visual sensory activity is praised as a fun and stimulating early years resource for younger children.
Turn any of these 3 colourful liquid sensory shapes upside down and watch the two streams of liquid cascade to the bottom to show the passage of time, a dynamic that will captivate and fascinate.
Covers the following areas of the EYFS & KS1 National Curriculum
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development : Self-confidence & self-awareness, Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Communication & Language: Listening & attention, Speaking
- EYFS Physical Development : Moving & handling
- EYFS Mathematics: Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World : The World
- EYFS Expressive Arts & Design: Exploring & using media & materials
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS and ECERS
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 17. Art
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/ Science
- ECERS-R/E: Language & Reasoning, Activities, Science & Environment, Mathematics, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Size: 130 x 95mm.
Advisory note: Liquid timers are filled with mineral oil, please take care as staining may occur if broken which in many cases can be removed with detergent and water. We recommend placing on a coaster or mat as a precaution. Do not let anyone regardless of age wonder around with one in their hands as they will break if dropped on a hard floor.
|Dimensions||Height 13cm x 9.5cm|
|Features||2 streams of liquid cascade to the bottom|