Senseez Soothables Hot and Cold Pack - Lil Turtle
- Senseez Hot/Cold Packs are perfect for helping ease little aches and pains
- The hot/cold pack can be made warm or cool and are designed to be used inside the soothable cover
- The plush, bumpy fabric cover has four legs and a tail to play with
- Ideal for Special Needs Children
- Recommended Age: 3 years and over
Soothe little aches and pains with Lil Turtle, the funky hot and cold pack. Lil Turtle has a soft fabric cover that you will love to caress. Senseez eases the senses!
Availability: Out of stock
The Award Winning Senseez brand offers products which are colourful and fun - they are great for calming anxiety, helping with focus, and improving concentration.
This is Lil Turtle, your hot/cold pack in a funky green cover. Lil Turtle has a super soft, bumpy fabric cover that you will love to caress. It also has four legs and a tail to play with. The tactile cover offers sensory feedback.
Ideal for special needs children where it's hot or cold touch will calm and relax.
The hot/cold pack can be stored in the freezer or cooled in the refrigerator. The pack can be also be heated briefly in a microwave. The hot/cold pack is made to retain warm or cool temperature for up to 20 minutes. Instructions are included in the package.
Dimensions: 20cm x 16cm, plus legs and tail
Recommended Age 3+
Please be aware that -
- The hot/cold pack must be used with adult supervision
- The pearls inside the pack must not be ingested
- The hot/cold pack must be discarded if punctured or pierced
- The hot/cold pack must not be used directly on the skin - please use the cover provided
- The hot/cold pack should be tested by an adult before inserting it into the cover - it should be warm or cool to the touch
Please note: Senseez are not a medical device and should not be used for medical or therapeutic purposes.
|Dimensions||20cm x 16cm, plus legs and tail|
|Features||A Hot/Cold Pack, complete with a soft fabric cover|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.