Sensory Bubble Calming Set
- Collection contains a Duo Liquid Shower, Spiral Liquid Timer and a Set of 4 Mini Bubble Timers
- Three sensory aids that create a point of focus - which can help to calm, soothe and relieve anxiety
- Can be used to educate a child about colours or the concept of time
- Helps develop speaking, listening and communication skills, by describing what is happening to each timer
- Recommended for children aged 3 years old and upwards
Not sure which Liquid Timer to choose? Why not try our Sensory Bubble Calming Set - a collection of 3 of our most popular sensory liquid bubble showers at a special price!
Collection contains a Duo Liquid Shower, a Spiral Liquid Timer and a Set of 4 Mini Bubble Timers
Availability: In stock
Sensory Bubble Calming Set
Our Sensory Bubble Calming Set is a collection of three of our most popular Liquid Showers and Timers at a special price.
Benefits of Sensory Liquid Bubble Timers include -
- A true, visual sensory aid which can act as a focal point when the mind starts to wander
- Can help to calm anxiety, ease stress and soothe the senses
- Stimulates conversation around the subjects of colour and the passing of time
- Supports early years education regarding shapes, space and the properties of different materials
- Loved by adults and children, including those with additional needs such as Autism, ADHD, ASD and Asperger's
Your Sensory Bubble Calming Set will include -
- Duo Liquid Shower (15cm tall) - Watch the two colours of liquid as the bubbles gentle fall from the top to the bottom
- Spiral Liquid Tube Timer (16cm tall) - See the liquid bubbles spiral down the staircase
- Mini Sensory Bubble Set of 4 (each 6.5cm tall) - See the bubbles defy gravity as they rise to the top
Your timer colours will be selected at random from our range. If you wish to select specific colour combinations, please message us at the time of ordering, and we will endeavour to accommodate your request
Please note - These sensory showers and timers are recommended for sensory calming and are not accurate for time management - for this purpose, our range of Sand Timers would be more suitable. Although our timers and showers are robust and safety tested, they are not indestructible - please check them regularly for cracking or leakage. If any leakage occurs, please clean up any spillage with water and detergent. We recommend that timers are placed on a mat or coaster as a precaution. Not suitable for children aged 36 months or younger - potential small parts are a choking hazard.
|Dimensions||Duo H15cm , Spiral H16cm, Bubble H6.5cm|
|Features||Collection of 3 different liquid bubble timers and showers|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.