Sensory Ooze Tube
- Turn the tube upside down and watch the jelly liquid ooze from the top to the bottom
- A visual sensory aid that captivates the mind of a child or adult
- Creates a point of focus - which can help to calm, soothe and relieve anxiety
- Helps develop speaking and listening skills, by describing what is happening to the ooze tube
- Recommended for adults and children aged 3 years old and upwards
An Ooze Tube of fun!
Ooze Tubes create a sensory point of focus - which can help to calm, soothe and relieve anxiety
Ideal for all children, partcularly those with additional needs.
Availability: In stock
Sensory Ooze Tube - Choice of 3 Colours
Sensory Ooze Tube - watch the liquid jelly ooze from the top of the timer to the bottom
Benefits of the Sensory Liquid Ooze Tube include -
- A true, visual sensory aid which can act as a focal point when the mind starts to wander
- Can help to calm anxiety, ease stress and soothe the senses
- Stimulates conversation around the subjects of colour and the passing of time
- Supports early years education regarding shapes, space and the properties of different materials
- Loved by adults and children, including those with additional needs such as Autism, ADHD and Asperger's
- A great resource to use on a light panel or mood table
Size - The Sensory Ooze Tube measure 152 mm in height by 60 mm in diameter.
Colour - Please select your choice using the drop down box
Please note - The Ooze Tube is recommended for sensory calming and is not accurate for time management - for this purpose, a Sand Timer would be more suitable. Although the tube is robust and safety tested, it is not indestructible - please check it regularly for cracking or leakage. If any leakage occurs, please clean up any spillage with water and detergent. We recommend that timers are placed on a mat or coaster as a precaution. Not suitable for children aged 36 months or younger - potential small parts are a choking hazard.
|Dimensions||60mm Diameter x 152mm High|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.