The bubble timers are transparent colour timers. Each timer has its own vibrant colour (green, blue, red or orange). Turn any of these 4 colourful liquid sensory shapes upside down and watch the bubbles float to the top to show the passage of time, a dynamic that will captivate and fascinate.
The action of the liquidmotion can stimulate talk on the passing of time whilst acting as a visual and touch sensory aid. This sensory activity is praised as a fun and stimulating early years resource for younger children.
The bubble timers also help calm agitated older children who need something soothing to watch when taking time out to de-stress. Ideal for children on the Autism Spectrum.
Contents are non hazardous. If spillage occurs, remove using water and detergent.
Turn any of these 4 colourful liquid sensory shapes upside down and watch the bubbles float to the top to show the passage of time, a dynamic that will captivate and fascinate.
Covers the following areas of the EYFS & KS1 National Curriculum
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development : Self-confidence & self-awareness, Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Communication & Language: Listening & attention, Speaking
- EYFS Physical Development : Moving & handling
- EYFS Mathematics: Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World : The World
- EYFS Expressive Arts & Design: Exploring & using media & materials
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS and ECERS
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 17. Art
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/ Science
- ECERS-R/E: Language & Reasoning, Activities, Science & Environment, Mathematics, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Size: 125 x 85mm.
|Dimensions||Height 12.5cm x 8.5cm|
|Features||Bubbles float to the top|