Set of 4 Small Sensory Bubbles
- Early years resource that shows the passing of time.
- Our Liquid Motion Bubble Timers is a piece of sensory equipment that can help focus a child's mind whilst they watch colourful bubbles as they float to the top.
- When you purchase this sensory aid, you will receive 4 colourful liquid timers (green, blue, orange and red).
- Watching the bubbles rise to the top creates a multisensory experience for children as the liquid motion stimulates the sensory values of sight and touch.
- Not Suitable for 0-3 years. choking Hazard. Contents non hazardous
Availability: In stock
The bubble timers are transparent colour timers. Each timer has its own vibrant colour (green, blue, red or orange). Your child turns them upside down and then watches as the liquid bubbles rise to the top.
The action of the liquid motion can stimulate talk on the passing of time whilst acting as a visual and touch sensory aid. This sensory activity is praised as a fun and stimulating early years resource for younger children.
The bubble timers also help calm agitated older children who need something soothing to watch when taking time out to de-stress. Ideal for children on the Autism Spectrum.
These timers are for sensory, calming down time and take about 1min 45 seconds to run through.
Contents are non hazardous. If spillage occurs, remove using water and detergent.
The bubble timers are small and lightweight and will fit in your pocket.
Please note the size these are small timers.
Covers the following areas of the EYFS & KS1 National Curriculum
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development : Self-confidence & self-awareness, Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Communication & Language: Listening & attention, Speaking
- EYFS Physical Development : Moving & handling
- EYFS Mathematics: Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World : The World
- EYFS Expressive Arts & Design: Exploring & using media & materials
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS and ECERS
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 17. Art
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/ Science
- ECERS-R/E: Language & Reasoning, Activities, Science & Environment, Mathematics, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Size: 65 x 45mm.
Advisory note: Liquid timers are filled with mineral oil, please take care as staining may occur if broken which in many cases can be removed with detergent and water. We recommend placing on a coaster or mat as a precaution. Do not let anyone regardless of age wonder around with one in their hands as they will break if dropped on a hard floor.
|Dimensions||Height 6.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Features||Bubbles float to the top|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.