Silishapes Trace Number - Yellow
- Silicone Number Pack, numbers 0 - 9 included
- Raised tactile trace line on each number to encourage number formation
- Ideal for use in nurseries, pre-school and primary school or at home
- Transparent Silicone shapes great to use with mood tables or light panels
- Recommended for children aged 3 years and over
Silishapes Trace Numbers Yellow - Set of Silicone Number Shapes from 0 - 9
Featuring raised trace lines on each number - Ideal for all types of sensory play and learning
Availability: In stock
Silicon Numbers for Younger Children
Yellow Trace Numbers -2014 PPS Silver Award Winner.
SiliShapes are a new concept for pre-schools, nurseries and primary schools. This pack of yellow trace numbers (0 - 9) is a fun numbers activity for nursery, preschool and KS1 children in primary school.
Each number is transparant and features small trace lines. These have been deliberately included to offer children examples of how to write the numbers. The numbers are made from silicon - a very safe yet strong material which is suitable for children within these age groups. It is soft and pilable to the touch. They can be used on light trays, in snad pits, on the floor and in water. Just wash them with soapy water to make them clean again.
Please note - the light panel is not included, it is for illustrative purposes only
The numbers are each 120 cm in height. This large format and school friendly font makes it easy for children to quickly develop number recognition and fine motor skills.
Supports the EYFS & KS1 National Curriculum:
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & Handling
- EYFS Mathematics: Numbers
- EYFS Understanding the World: Technology
- KS1 Mathematics: Number
Supports quality provision using ITERS and ECERS
- ITERS-R:15. Activities - Fine motor
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Mathematics
What the 2014 PPS Silver Award testers said:
“They are excellent for number recognition and counting. A fantastic accessory for the light panel and at a very reasonable price!”
|Features||Easily cleaned with soapy water dishwasher safe.|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.