Smart Blocks and Writing Trainer Value Bundle
- Buy two fantastic educational products together
- Both cover maths, literacy, reading and handwriting practice
- Both are multi-sensory and will engage lots of learning modes as they are used
- Suitable from the age of 5
This pack allows you to enjoy both the smart blocks and writing trainer in one purchase. The smart blocks is a maths, reading and literacy educational tool and the writing trainer helps children learn and practice writting letters in the correct format. They are both great learning tools and we provide a video below to show you exactly how they work.
Availability: Out of stock
Smart Blocks and Writing Trainer Educational Resource
This is a value bundle where you can purchase two separate products together rather than separately saving you money. Here is some information on each of the two individual products.
The Smart Blocks is a reading, maths and english learning tool that gives users opportunities to develop visual recognition of printed letters, word build, sentence build and practice grammar. They can also learn number combinations, solve plus and minus maths problems, build towers, compare different heights and recognise maths problems using the numbers and maths elements of the smart blocks.
The smart blocks are ideal for those who need more than a pencil and paper to practice language and maths skills. There are 36 blocks included which are tactile and multi sensory. All the user does is simply pull them apart and put them back together as children work through maths or literacy challenges.
This educational resource encourages children to write using their tactile, sound and visual learning modes. It is essentially a plastic plate featuring both upper and lowercase letters. Your child runs their pen or pencil over the sensory lines seeing the shape of the letters and also feeling how they should be written correctly. Plus, as the user traces the shape of the letters the pen bounces up and down causing a cracking sound that stimulates the child's acoustic learning senses.
We've found that this handwriting help resource is really easy to use and encourages correct pen control. It's is the only writing tool which uses 3 essential and different learning modes to help children recognise and remember correct letter formations.
Watch the video below to see how both the smart blocks and writing trainer work.
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.