- Learning tool that combines both letter and number cubes
- Tactile visual resource for literacy and numeracy
- Children can practice spelling, syllables, word formation, sentence making and punctuation
- Children can practice number recognition, simple maths problems, counting, lengths and volume
- Recommended for children aged 3 - 9 years old
Smart Blocks are a multi sensory learning tool that teaches numeracy and literacy.
The best way to learn is to play!
Availability: In stock
Smart Blocks - An Alphabet and Number Learning Tool
Smart Blocks contains 36 interlocking unit cubes featuring a wide range of letters, numbers, punctuation and mathematical symbols. They are an ideal resource for those who need more than a pencil and paper to learn.
The blocks only fit in one direction (left to right) so the letters and numbers can never be upside down or read in reverse. This makes them an ideal learning tool for children and adults with Special Needs, such as Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, Autism or ASD.
These tactile cubes allow users to use a number of their senses to aid learning. Simply pull them apart and put them back together as children work through a variety of tasks set by their parents or teacher. The box features a reading and maths training guide for lots of learning ideas.
- Ideas for use as a reading tool - Include learning individual sounds, visual recognition of printed letters, word building, sentence building, recognising syllables and building sentences with punctuation marks.
- Ideas for use as a maths tool - Include number combinations, doing plus and minus maths problems, discovering where to place relevant signs to complete the sum, making block height comparisons, building towers and ordering of number columns
Smart Blocks contains 36 interlocking number and letter cubes. Each cube face measures approximately 1.5cm x 1.5cm
Smart Blocks are not recommended for children under 3 years old as small parts may represent a choking hazard.
|Dimensions||Cube approx 1.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Features||Letter and Number Cubes|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
Regular Price: £3.99
Special Price £2.49
Regular Price: £3.99
Special Price £2.49