Stubbi (Mini) Pencil Grip - Pack of 10
- Also known as the Mini Grip
- Ergonomic indentations assist with pencil gripping for early years children
- Can be used on all standard pencils and small crayons (not chunky or triangular pencils)
- Suitable for left and right handed children
- Supllied as a pck of 10 bright assorted colours
Availability: In stock
Stubbi / Mini Pencil Grips - Pack of 10 Assorted Colours
Our stubbi pencil, pen and crayon grip is perfect for ideal for early years children. It is essentially a tight and small tube like grip with ergonomic indentations. It's clever design comfortably positions fingers in the correct hand writing position. It is invaluable to helping children who are just beginning their writing journey learn how to hold their pencil correctly from a young age.
The grips are deliberately bright to appeal to younger children. Their use is to be encouraged.
A subbi grip will fit onto most standard pencils, biro pens and crayons. Please note, however, that it is too small to fit onto chunky or triangular writing instruments. Plus, due to younger children using them, they are purposefully tight and will therefore be difficult to move and be 'messed with' once in place. If you do need to move it onto another pencil, you might find it helpful to use a little talc or Vaseline to slid the grip on and off different pencils.
Ordering and shipping
We offer the Stubbi pencil grips in a pack of 10 with three colour options for you to choose from. They are:
Boy solid colours (no pink)
Girl solid colours (includes pink)
Mixed solid colours (all colours may be included).
The group photo is for illustrative purposes only to enable you to see what colours are available. We use a pick and mix method based on your chosen preference to make up your pack. Pencil not included.
This listing is for a pack of 10 grips. The group photo is for illustrative purposes only to enable you to see what colours are available.
|Features||Suitable for Right and Left Handers|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.