Talking Tubes Starter Set
Talking Tubes can be used both indoors and outdoors to develop children’s communication, personal and social skills. The different sets can be used to communicate across small distances, between rooms, across an outdoor area or even between the indoor and outdoor environments.
Benefits of Talking Tubes -
- Communication & Language - Talking and listening
- Personal Development - Collaborative play
- Understanding the World - Sound
- Expressive Arts & Design - Imaginative play
The starter set includes 2 handsets and 3 metres of strong yellow, hollow flexible tubing. Handsets simply plug into the ends of the tubing.
- Can be used inside or ouside
- Strong plastic design
- Can easily be washed clean after use
Talking Tubes are recommended for children aged 3 years old and upwards
|Dimensions||Tube Length 3 metres.|