Tangle Jr - Boys Starter Set
- Set contains 3 classic tangle in boyish colours
- Great mix of smooth and textured tangles
- All the same size and suitable for children 3y+
Boys Tangle Jr starter set. Contains 3 different tangle toys with different textures and feel in boyish colours. Ideal option if you want to buy tangles but are unsure which one will suit you best.
Availability: In stock
Boys Jr Tangle Starter Set (1B)
Take home three of our most popular junior tangles in boy themed colours. We put together a set that has different textures and colour waves to give your child an interesting mix. They are a great set to start with if you want to but tangles nut are unsure which type to choose. Your set includes:
- 1 x Tangle Jr Classic - the blue, red and yellow one. It has a smooth surface.
- 1 x Tangle Jr Textured - the green, orange, clear and blue one. It has a textured bumpy surface.
- 1 x Tangle Jr Fuzzy - the blue, purple, red, yellow and green one. It has a lovely felted feel
Tangles are great to have because....
They are one of the best fidget toys you can buy. and aids concentration by reducing maladaptive behaviour.
They are a fantastic learning aid.
They are amazing stress relievers, therapy tools and autism sensory aids.
They strengthen fine motor skills in fingers.
When you order...
Tangle Creations sometimes change the colour options we receive. When you do order, we will send 3 x tangles in boy colours but please note that on occasions the colours may vary slightly from those shown in the photo.
Please take note of the size of this tangle. It is small, comes apart and pops back together. This is normal and is not broken. Also due to these separating parts, the tangle set is not suitable for children under 3 years as a choking hazard will be present,
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Dimensions||5cm Coiled, 18cm when uncoiled|
|Suitable From||3 years|
|Features||Pulls apart and clips back together|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: