The Infinite Sculpture Chrome Museum Tangle
- The Tangle Creations Original Museum Chrome is sculptural art that moves!
- Design inspired by the Tibetan Infinite Knot
- The sleek and fluid design will inspire your creativity
- Made from High Quality Plastic finished with a Mirrored Chrome Effect
- Recommended for adults and children aged 3 years old and upwards
Tangle Museum Chrome by Tangle Creations - The Ultimate Piece of Moveable Artistic Sculpture!
Availability: In stock
Tangle Creations - Tangle Museum Chrome
The Chrome Museum Tangle is a piece of sculptural art that moves! Its essence and power is derived from the concept of infinite energy, inspired by the design of the Tibetan Infinite Knot. With its sleek and fluid curves, this Tangle will remind you of being in a modern museum.
Tangle is also art that heals - it can be used for a wide variety of reasons, including lowering anxiety and stress to offering movement and sensory stimulation.
The Tangle Museum Chrome is suitable for a wide variety of settings including -
- Doctors and Therapists offices and waiting rooms
- As a modern desk toy
- For Interior design situations
- Film and Photography shoots
- At home on the coffee table
- As the ultimate addtion to your Tangle Collection
Size - The Tangle Museum Chrome is the largest Tangle in the range. It measures approximately 60cm long when uncoiled
Please note - The Tangle Museum Chrome is made from plastic, finished with a shiny, mirror chrome effect. It is not made from metal.
Some Safety Information
This tangle has small pieces that can be pulled apart and then clipped back together. Therefore it is not suitable for children under 3 years old due to these separating parts creating a choking hazard. Also when in small pieces, the tangle toy is not broken - this is what it is meant to do.
If buying for a special needs child, please check suitability before purchasing. You know your child/adult better than anyone else and what is or isn't suitable. Tink n Stink cannot be held responsible for a toy not being appropriate for your child.
|Dimensions||Over 60cm long when uncoiled|
|Features||High Quality Chrome Finish|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.