The Infinite Sculpture Chrome Museum Tangle
- The Museum Chrome Tangle is sculptural art that moves
- It is our largest tangle which expands to over 2ft
- Not Suitable for 0-3 years old. Choking Hazard - Small Parts
Availability: In stock
Tangle Museum Chrome
Based on the infinite Tibetan Knot, it's captivating visual appeal creates an amazing focal point in your office, home or studio. You'll be albe to twist and turn your museum tangle into a piece of art that will inspire the space you live an work in. It feels enticing as it easily flows in the space where it sits. The desktop piece will catch the eye of visitors.
Technically, a Tangle is a series of 90 degree curves, connected and able to pivot at each joint. It has no beginning and no end - just continuous motion. When you have sculpted it, your Tangle Museum Chrome becomes a movable structural piece of art based on the concept of infinity. You can spend hours turning it into different shapes, making a striking table art display or centerpiece. Whatever you imagination instructs you to create.
The Tangle Museum Chrome V The Original Tangle Chrome...
What's the difference between the museum, original and junior tangles? We are glad you asked.
Firstly, they are both finished in a shiny metallic chrome. The museum piece however is much bigger and made of plastic. The original tangle chrome is much smaller and made of die cast metal.
Secondly, the tangle museum chrome is more of a large desktop piece of art that really stands out while maintaining a high fun factor. The original tangle chrome is much smaller making it a better fiddle and fidget toy. It would be perfect for you if you often feel 'anxious' who doodles lots in meetings for example. Please note the phone in the photo is for illustration purposes and is not included with the Museum Size Tangle. "
|Dimensions||Over 1 metre when uncoiled|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.