Phantoms Putty reacts to UV light which reveals its true colours.
- Blue Moon - A blue Moon is an extra full moon that occurs in a month or season
- This lunar phenomenon has captured curiosity for centuries
- This putty is pale yellow by day, then turns teal blue when exposed to UV light
- Turn the lights off to watch it glow sky blue in the dark
- After a few minutes, the colour will fade away just like a phantom
Best played under regular room lighting so you can see the daytime and night-time colours simultaneously. Hold the blacklight keychain close to the putty to draw a dark line, and move it farther away for a blurry line.
Comes with one blacklight keychain in the tin.
Is thinking Putty safe?
Our thinking putty is safety tested and complies with all USA and European toy safety standards. It is non toxic and does not contain phthalates or other banned substances. It is also wheat and gluten free.
It is recommended for ages 3 years and over as small parts represent a choking hazard.
Will it stain my clothes or make a mess?
Sometimes the most fun products have the potential to stain. It's best left in its tin when not in use. If, however, it is left on fabric there is a possibility that it may melt into the fibres. In this instance rubbing alcohol will remove the putty but colorants may stain certain fabrics.
A note about returns on this item
We are happy to accept returns of this item if unopened and returned in it's original packaging. But once opened we are unable to accept returns of this item for hygiene reasons.
One Tin is Supplied.
|Dimensions||Large Tin 10cm|
|Features||Backlight Keychain Included|