Tube Zilla Regular With Neck Lanyard
- Zilla is the first Soft Chew by Chewubbles for the strong chewer
- Tube Zilla Regular is 4" (10.5cm) long and 1/2" (1.3cm) in diameter
- This Tube Zilla Regular comes with a neck lanyard, which features a breakaway clasp for safety
- Non toxic - free from BPA, lead, pthalates, PVC and latex
- Tube Zilla is available in two different colours
Zilla is the first Soft Chew by Chewubbles for the strong chewer. With a Chew Factor of 3.0 - it's tough! Tube Zilla Regular is 4" (10.5cm) long and 1/2" (1.3cm) in diameter and comes with a neck lanyard.
Please note - ONE REGULAR Tube Zilla on a lanyard is supplied.
Availability: In stock
Tube Zilla - The Soft Chewy For Strong Chewers
Chewubbles Tube Zilla is a new generation of strong and satisfying strong tubes.They are designed for strong chewers, yet are fun to chew. Tube Zilla offers an easy chewing sensation, but are designed to be long lasting. They are made in the USA from an FDA-approved, non-toxic, medical grade polymer. All Zilla Tubes feature two different textured patterns for sensory feedback, and come in a choice of two colours.
Tube Zilla can help with focus and self-regulation - Children with Autism, ADHD, Sensory, Oral Motor, Biting, Teething and other Special Needs can self regulate and calm themselves using this product which is always on and available. Tube Zilla chewies offer a more suitable alternative to chewing other Items like fingers, thumbs, clothing, pens and pencils
This Tube Zilla features a REGULAR tube on a neck lanyard - great for keeping your Zilla close to hand for when it's needed
Important note about sizing
We have two different sized tubes available -
- a REGULAR one - which has a diameter of 1/2" (1.3cm) and a length of 4" (10.5cm)
- a JUNIOR one - which also has a diameter of 1/2" (1.3cm), but a shorter lenght of 3 1/4" (8.5cm)
REGULAR is generally suitable for larger mouths or older children and adults
JUNIOR is generally suitable for small mouths or youinger children.
Please see related items if you wish to purchase the JUNIOR tube.
Safe to use...
Tube Zilla is made in the USA using an FDA approved polymer - they are non toxic and free from BPA, lead, pthalates, PVC and latex.
Adult supervision is recommended when chew products are used
You can wash the tubes as often as you like with hot soapy water, or they will happily sit on the top rack of a dishwasher.
|Dimensions||4" (10.5cm) long and 1/2" (1.3cm) in diameter|
|Features||Suitable for Strong Chewers|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.