WhisperPhone® Element – Available in Two Sizes
WhisperPhone is an acoustic voice feedback phone that helps learners of all ages. It helps to focus and hear the sounds that make up words more clearly as the user reads, spells or processes language out loud.
WhisperPhone works simply and effectively – sound is conveyed directly into the ear. Sound is heard up to ten times more clearly against background noise. Hearing their own voice also encourages the user to speak more quietly, which allows a more settled and conductive learning environment for others.
WhisperPhone Element benefits -
- Improves reading fluency
- Helps with reading exercises or homework
- Practicing a new language
- Supports Special Needs Education or Speech Therapy
- Practicing a speech or presentation
- Improves ability to focus and memory skills
- WhisperPhone Element is ideal for tactile users who prefer to hold the phone
Size – Whisperphone Element is available in two sizes -
- JUNIOR – Children approximately 5-10 years old, Primary School age
- SENIOR – Secondary School age, teenagers and adults
WhisperPhone Element is dishwasher safe. It can be used by left and right handed users.
WhisperPhone Element is not suitable for children under 3 years old as small parts may represent a choking hazard. Once opened, Whisperphone Element cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.
|Features||Handheld Reading Aid, 2 Sizes|