Witty Eating Spoon - Skill Trainer
- Skill Trainer for teaching children to hold a spoon properly
- Encourages correct grasp and independent feeding
- Suitable for left or right handed kids
- Ideal for children between the ages of 2 - 7 years old
- Avaialble in three colours, each one is hand made and unique
Witty Eating Spoon Skill Trainer - teaches children over two years old how to correctly grasp a spoon.
Suitable for left or right handed use.
Availability: In stock
Witty Eating Spoon – A Feeding Skills Trainer
Independent eating is a milestone in any child's life and this skill trainer ensures that a spoon is held correctly. The Witty Eating Spoon Trainer is a simple to use, fun tool which fits most small table and teaspoons. The Witty Eating Spoon Trainer is suitable for children of all abilities, but will be particularly beneficial to those who have issues with fine motor skills.
Skills Trainers are recommended by Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists.
How to use the Witty Eating Spoon Skill Trainer -
Simply place the Skill Trainer over the handle of a feeding spoon. The shape of the trainer will guide the fingers and thumb into the correct position. The trainer can be used for teaching both left and right handed children - for a left-hander just turn the trainer around the handle by 180°.
Please select the required colour by using the drop down box.
Manufacturers recommended age range for the Eating Skills Trainer is 2 - 7 years old. Adult supervision is recommended.
The Witty Eating Spoon Skill Trainer is made from Thermoplastic Elastomer and is comfortable to hold. Each Witty Eating Spoon Skill Trainer is handmade with love, so the decoration is unique.
|Features||Develops Eating and Fine Motor Skills|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.