Wrist Strain Support for Handwriting Typing Keyboard
- Wrist protection and comfort bracelet for working with a PC mouse, keyboard or tablet device
- Relieves the constant pressure from the table surface on the nerve fibres, bones and tissues within the wrist
- Can help to prevent RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury)
- Suitable for left and right handed users
- Available to two sizes - for younger/slim wrists or teenagers/adults
PC Wonder Bracelet - Offers Wrist Protection, Support and Comfort
Ideal for use when working on a keyboard or with a PC mouse
Availability: In stock
PC Wonder Bracelet - Wrist Protection, Support and Comfort
Lots of computer and keyword use can leave you with an uncomfortable feeling in the wrist. The constant pressure exerted on the table surface can constrict the nerve fibres and hurt the bones and cartilaginous tissue within the wrist. This can lead to the notorious RSI (Repetitive Stress Injury) – inflammation and pain of the affected tissues.
The Computer Bracelet positions the wrist in a comfortable position whilst working with a PC mouse or keyboard. It looks elegant and stylish. It relieves the pressure on the hands and wrist and is an easiy way to help prevent the symptoms of RSI.
Suitable for Left Handed and Right Handed users - just turn the Wrist Support around!
Available in 2 different sizes -
- Kids and Thin Wrists - Suitable for children over 6 years old or anyone with thin, slender wrists. These are individually hand decorated with a fun crocodile theme (internal circumference approximately 13.5cm)
- Teenagers and Adults - A larger diameter bracelet which is plain in colour (internal circumference approximately 16cm)
Please select you preferred option using the drop down boxes
Material - Made from Thermoplastic Elastomer.
Hand made with love
|Dimensions||Intternal Diam approx 6cm Adult, 5.5cm Child|
|Features||Supports and helps to prevent wrist strain|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.