Zuru Crazy Tangle Series 1
- Zuru Tangle Jr Tangle with added texture
- Quiet, non disruptive fidget toy for adults and children
- Ideal tactile sensory fidget toy and stress toy
- Turn it, twist it and run your fingers over the added bumps
- Not Suitable for 0-3 years old. Small Parts create a choking hazard
Availability: In stock
Zuru Tangle Crazy Series 1
Our textured tangles are safe, fun, and tactile fiddle toy for adults and children to use.
Zuru Tangle Crazy features bumps and grooves in different sections to offer the user a unique tactile experience.
How do the textured tangles work?
Essentially it is a series of colourful textured curves that connect and pivot in all directions. As with all tangles, the toy has no start or ending. This offers the user an opportunity to continiously move the toy through their fingers without any interruption. It can be turned and twisted over and over again with the need to stop and restart the action.
This fluid motion improves concentration whilst reducing stress and anxiety. The textured version adds a new dimension. It's bumps and grooves feel different in your fingers adding more input to the overall sensory experience.
Popular reasons for why our customers by tangles:
- It is one of the best fidget toys you can buy. The quality is excellent and the colours are vibrant
- Does more to engage children and adults than regular non fidget toys.
- It is a learning aid that can ease disruptive fidgety behaviour
- It can improve hand muscles, prepares your children's fingers for writing by strengthening fine motor muscles in the hand
- Dispels anxiety through its calming and twisting movements
- Helps children (and adults) break bad habits such as nail biting and nose picking
Important Safety Information
This textured tangle has small pieces that can be pulled apart and then clipped back together. Due to these separating parts, Zuru Tangle is not suitable for children under 3 years old due to these small these parts creating a choking hazard. Also when in small pieces, the tangle toy is not broken - this is what it is meant to do.
If buying for a special needs child, please check suitability before purchasing. You know your child/adult better than anyone else and what is or isn't suitable.
How to order
Simply choose your preferred colour using the dropdown box. ONE Tangle in you choice of colour is supplied.
|Dimensions||5cm Coiled, 18cm when uncoiled|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
Regular Price: £5.99
Special Price £3.99
Regular Price: £4.99
Special Price £2.99