Zuru Tangle Fidget Collection 2
- Special collection of three Zuru Tangle Therapy toys
- Ultimate fidget tool for relaxing and de-stressing
- Helps any adult or child to keep their fidgety behaviour under control
- Compact size when folded allows it to be popped into a pocket, pencil case or bag
- Why not mix and match the links, to make your own bespoke Tangle creation!
The Creative Team at Tink n Stink have put together a specially selected collection of Zuru Tangles for you!
Features three different Zuru Tangle designs at a great value price.
Availability: In stock
Zuru Tangle Fidget Collection 2
Zuru Tangles are a safe, fun and colourful fiddle toy. Tink n Stink have put a special collection of three individual Zuru Tangles together for you - why not mix and match the links and make your own bespoke Tangle creation?
Benefits of Zuru Tangles include -
Excellent quality and vibrant colours
Simple design which lends itself perfectly to children with Autism, Asperger's Syndrome and ADHD
Helps to engage children and adults hands and minds
Helps as a learning aid in classrooms
Improves hand muscles, helping with fine motor control development and dexterity
Can help to dispel anxiety through its ability to offer continuous, soothing movement
Offers distraction to break bad habits such as nail biting and nose picking
Quiet and very non-disruptive
How to order your Zuru Tangle Fidget Collection 2 -
Simply choose your preferred collection using the dropdown box -
- SET 3 - Zuru Tangle Wild Series in Zebra + Sparkle Series in Green + Classic Series in Pink
- SET 4 - Zuru Tangle Wild Series in Giraffe + Metallic Series in Green + Crazy Series in White
Please note that the Metallic/Sparkle Series Tangles are made from plastic with a metallic finish - they are not made from metal.
Zuru Tangles consist of small pieces that can be pulled apart and then clipped back together. Each section can be removed individually to make the tangle smaller if you would like to do this. For this reason, it is not suitable for children under 3 years old as these small parts can create a choking hazard.
Please also note that when in small pieces, the Zuru Tangle is not broken - this is what it is meant to do. Also, if buying for a special needs child or adult, please check suitability before purchasing. You know your child or adult better than anyone else and what is or isn't suitable for them.
Tink n Stink cannot be held responsible for a toy not being appropriate for your child.
|Dimensions||5cm coiled, 18cm Uncoiled|
|Features||Three Individual Zuru Tangles|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
Regular Price: £10.99
Special Price £8.99
Regular Price: £4.99
Special Price £3.99
Regular Price: £8.99
Special Price £6.99
Regular Price: £2.99
Special Price £2.49