Tangle Relax Therapy - Textured Edition with No Packaging
- Tangle Relax Therapy by Tangle Creations - Is similar in size to a Tangle Jr Toy
- Twistable Therapy Device to help relieve minor stress and anxiety
- Improves Focus and Concentration, develops Fine Motor Skills
- Soft, rubberized texture for a unique sensory and tactile experience
- Recommended for adults and children aged 3 years old and upwards
Tangle Relax Therapy by Tangle Creations - The pocket sized Twistable Therapy Device
Availability: Out of stock
Tangle Creations - Tangle Relax Therapy
This twistable therapy device offers an ergonomic approach to hand therapy, minor stress and anxiety relief, smoking cessation, building fine motor skills, and other therapeutic uses. The soft, texturized rubber bumps on this Tangle provide a unique sensory and tactile experience in your hands. The continuous motion is calming and relaxing.
The Tangle Relax Therapy promotes fidget to focus. Fidgeting and fiddling during stressful times can soothe nerves and anxiety, improve body control, increase focus and concentration and improve rehabilitation. Tangle Relax Therapy can aid smoking cessation, ease Carpel Tunnel Syndrome and arthritis and help improve hand strength in individuals who have had a stroke.
Why our customers love Tangles -
- It is one of the best fidget toys you can buy - the quality is excellent, and the colours are vibrant
- It does more to engage children and adults than regular non-fidget toys
- It can act as a learning aid in classrooms
- It can improve hand muscles and help with fine motor control development
- They help to dispel anxiety through its ability to offer continuous movement
- It can help children and adults break bad habits such as nail biting and nose picking
- It is quiet and very non-disruptive
ONE Tangle Relax Therapy is supplied flat-packed in a poly bag without instructions. This item is a genuine Tangle Creations product. Please see our other listing if your require a boxed product
Tangle Relax Therapy is made from non-toxic materials, free from Latex and Phthalates
This Tangle Relax Therapy has small pieces that can be pulled apart and then clipped back together. Each section can be removed individually to make the tangle smaller if you would like to do this. For this reason, it is not suitable for children under 3 years old as these small parts can create a choking hazard.
Please also note that when in small pieces, the tangle toy is not broken - this is what it is meant to do. Also, if buying for a special needs child or adult, please check suitability before purchasing. You know your child or adult better than anyone else and what is or isn't suitable for them.
Tink n Stink cannot be held responsible for a toy not being appropriate for your child.
|Dimensions||5cm Coiled, 18cm When Uncoiled|
|Features||Soft, rubberized texture|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.