ARK's Brick Tip for Z-Vibe
- For Biting and Chewing
- Large bumps on one side, small on the other for lots of varied sensory input
- Available in 3 color-coded firmness levels
- To be used with the Z-Vibe (sold separately
Availability: In stock
ARK's Brick Tip is the coolest new Z-Vibe® accessory on the block! Its rectangular shape features large bumps on the front side and small bumps on the back side for varying sensory input.
The Z-Vibe® (sold separately) is intended to be used as a speech / feeding therapy tool to help teach the concept of biting/chewing skills, to increase oral awareness, to practice oral motor exercises, etc. To that end, most tip attachments for the Z-Vibe® are designed to be fairly small so that therapists can easily get into the mouth. And the chewing tip attachments are designed to be fairly chewy for individuals who have limited jaw strength or oral motor skills.
However, some people also use the Z-Vibe® as a calming/chewing tool for individuals with stronger chewing needs, and for that purpose they needed a larger and tougher tip attachment. So ARK's Brick Tip is the solution! It combines the cool-factor shape and durability of ARK's original Brick Stick chew necklace with the vibration of the Z-Vibe®. The Brick Tip is larger than the Probe or Bite-n-Chew Tip, while still being slim enough to reach the back molars.
It's available in 3 color-coded hardness levels:
- Standard (Red) - this is the softest / chewiest level, recommended for mild chewing
- Medium Firm (Teal) - this is firmer, but still with some chewiness to it, recommended for moderate chewing
- Very Firm (Royal Blue) - this level is the most firm, recommended for individuals who like chewing on fairly rigid items
Please note: the Z-Vibe® and all Z-Vibe® accessories including the Brick Tip are therapeutic tools, not toys. Direct supervision is required at all times.
Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
Each tip measures just under 3" long
The main rectangular "body" of the tip measures approximately 2.2" long, .6" wide, and .4" thick. (a little bit smaller than the Brick Stick)
To be used with either the Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle (sold separately)
Each tip is sold individually
|Dimensions||Approx 3 inches long|
|Features||Large Bumps on Front, Small Bumps on Back|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.