ARK's Pirate Coin Textured Chew Necklace
- A safe, wearable and discreet necklace for children and adults
- Helps to calm, soothe and self-regulate during times of stress
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- FDA compliant materials that contain NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Suitable for children aged 5+
ARK's Pirate Coin Chew Necklace is perfect for children who just need something safe to chew and bite. You can purchase the chew necklace in 3 different levels of toughness (soft - mild chewers, Xtra Tough (XT) for moderate chewers and Xtra Xtra Tough (XXT) for strong aggressive chewers. It has a breakaway cord for added safety.
Availability: In stock
Ark's PIRATE COIN Chewable Necklace
Ahoy matey! Shiver me timbers! ARK's Pirate Coin is a double-sided doubloon perfect for any sea-faring buccaneers. It features a skull on the front side, swords on the back side, and textured bumps all around the edges for sensory input.
At just under 2" in diameter and 0.4" thick it's a great option for those who prefer chewing with their front teeth (for more slender options that reach the back molars, see other ARK chewelry). Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
The breakaway cord is 36 inches (91cm) long but can be shortened by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
Please note: because of its beefier shape, each level of the Treasure Coin may feel tougher than the same toughness level in one of our more slender shapes. So for example, if you like the Krypto-Bite™ in the middle XT level, you may want to "size down" a toughness level and order the Treasure Coin in standard.
A note about choosing the correct colour for your child
Red or Dark Blue are soft for mild chewing
Lime Green / Hot Pink or Yellow are firmer but still chewy for moderate (chewing categorised as XT for extra tough)
Royal Blue / Forest Green or Orange are very firm for more avid chewing (categorised as XXT for extra, extra tough)
Ordering and shipping
Please NOTE that only ONE pendant is supplied in a colour of your choice. The group photo is for illustration of colours only. Choose your option from the menu above. Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord. Additional cords are also an optional add-on. Color hues may vary slightly.
|Dimensions||2" in diameter and 0.4" thick|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.