ARK's Write-n-Bite Chewable PEN Topper
- One of Ark's discrete topper's for those who like to chew on Pens!
- Smooth, cylindrical shape in neutral tones
- Safe solution for kids and adults who need to chew
- Can be a very effective way to help calm, self-regulate, and focus
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
Write n Bite Chewable Pen Toppers by ARK Therapeutic
Made in the USA, ARK's Chewable Pen Toppers are a safe solution for kids and adults who need to chew.
Availability: In stock
ARK Therapeutic's Write n Bite Pen Topper - Available in 3 Toughness Levels
Chewing can be a very effective way to help calm, self-regulate, and focus, so these chewy tools are a perfect pairing for homework, note-taking, and more. As an added bonus, they also add extra weight to the pencil for increased hand awareness and to help the pencil comfortably rest in the web space between the thumb and pointer finger.
ARK's Chewable Pen Topper is the perfect solution. With a smooth cylindrical design and neutral colors, it looks just like a regular pen cap! We designed these specifically with adults and older kids in mind as a super discreet way to chew at work, in the office, etc.
Each topper comes with a free black ink pen, but they're are also compatible with most #2 pencils (and pens of a similar size with removable caps). They're hollow on one end to fit on the end of a pen, and solid on the opposite end. Like all other ARK chews, they're available in 3 colour-coded toughness levels:
- Standard (Light Grey) = the softest / chewiest option, recommended for mild chewing
- XT (Black) = XT stands for "Xtra Tough," recommended for moderate chewing
- XXT (Dark Grey) = XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough," recommended for those who like the resistance of chewing on fairly firm items
It's hard to make a 1:1 comparison to regular pen caps as regular pen caps are more hollow and slender, but if you're looking for a replacement that's closest to a regular pen cap, we recommend the middle XT level.
Choose your option from the menu above. Each topper is sold individually with it's own black ink pen. Colour hues may vary slightly. Each topper measures about 2.3" long and 0.44" in diameter.
IMPORTANT note: we don't recommend using the chewable pen topper as a cap to cover the ink end of the pen. Please keep it on the solid back end of the pen (as pictured), away from the ink, as ink should not be near the mouth (or near something that will go in the mouth).
ONE PenTopper with pen is Supplied. The group photo is for illustration of colours only.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Recommended for adults and/or older kids under adult supervision. These toppers are technically too large to be considered a choking hazard, but they are one of our smallest chews so please use caution and always supervise use. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
|Dimensions||approx 2.3" long and 0.44" in diameter|
|Features||3 different levels of toughness|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.