Crocodile Activity Wall Panels
- Includes 5 wall mounted play panels
- Lots of fun activities to develop fine motor skills
- Colourful, bright and appealing to young children
- Comes fully assembled in 5 ready to go pieces
- Age: 12 months+
Crocodile Activity Wall Panels - Ideal for developing Hand-Eye coordination and Fine Motor Skills.
Availability: In stock
Crocodile Themed Activity Wall
Our crocodile wall toy is bright, cheerful and appealing to young explorers. He is made up of five individual wall mounted play panels. Each of hich have a different sensory toy activity to interest bright minds.
Croc's head features turning, interlocking cogs and slotted line followers. The second body panel has a rotational circular maze. The third body panel a variety of percussion instruments and a mirror. The fourth, a maze with a magenetic pen and ball followers. And, the final piece has three different threading activities.
Each of these different and individual wall games provide little ones with moments of stimulation and complete engagement with a sensory activity. As they play, children will enjoy hands on activities as they solve problems to explore musical sound and fine tune their fine motor skills.
Croc is best placed low down on a wall where babies, toddlers and preschoolers can engoy his range of games.
His total length 1745mm.
Individual section lengths are: head 360mm, front legs 347mm. middle 347mm, hind legs 347mm, tail 344mm.
Croc can be played with by children who are 12 months and older
Assembly and delivery information
Croc is really easy to get into place in your chosen space. Upon delivery, you simply fix each of the five individuals to the wall. Each wall panel is ready assembles with their activities. They come with pre-drilled fixing holes and attachment screws.
Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland addresses only.
|Dimensions||Length 1745 mm|
|Features||Fully Assembled with Screws for easy fixing to a wall.|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.