- Dimpl Duo by Fat Brain Toys - A multi textured sensory toy
- Perfect sensory adventure that children can take anywhere with them
- Helps to develop observational, language and fine motor skills
- Made from high quality plastic and silicone that is free from BPA
- Recommended for children aged 12 months to 4 years old
Dimpl Duo by Fat Brain Toys - A simple delight for the senses!
Availability: In stock
Dimpl Duo by Fat Brain Toys - A Multi Sensory Visual and Tactile Toy
Textures, colours, shapes, and words. Dimpl Duo has it all!
Dimpl Duo is a beautiful sturdy plastic frame featuring 6 silicone "bubbles" that can be popped backwards and forwards. On one side, each silicone button is embossed with a different shape and labeled with its matching word in English and in Braille. Turn the whole thing over, the buttons are smooth and the words match the colours It's so simple, brilliant fun, fascinating, and impossible to put down.
It's a perfect sensory adventure that kids can take with them everywhere they go!
Dimpl Duo will be loved by younger children, but may also suitable for older children and adults with additional needs such as Dyspraxia, Autism, Asperger's, Visual Impairments and other Special Needs.
Dimpl Duo features include -
- Features 6 different silicone bubbles built into a sturdy plastic frame
- On one side, buttons are embossed with shape names in English and Braille
- On the other side, buttons are smooth with colour names in English and Braille
- Promotes sensory exploration, tactile learning, shape, colour and reading skills
- A truly beautiful keep-their-attention toy
- Little fingers delight in the sensation of poking the silicone bubbles
- Frame made of high quality plastic and bubbles made of 100% food-grade silicone
- Free from BPA and fully safety tested
Dimpl Duo is recommended for children aged 12 months to 4 years old, although older children and adults will love it too!
Size - Dimple Duo measures 21cm x 19cm x 4.5cm
|Dimensions||Approx 21cm x 19cm x 4.5cm|
|Features||6 Coloured Silicone Bubbles, Braille|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.