iKo Kids Finger Toothbrushes – Fruit Flavours
iKo Kids Finger Toothbrushes are soft to the touch brushes that you can use on your fingertip. The patented polymer material releases fluoride with each use and maintains clean teeth and healthy gums whilst helping to prevent plaque and cavities. Available in different fruity flavours, they are fun to use too!
iKo Kids Finger Toothbrushes require no water or toothpaste, so are ideal for children with Autism and other Sensory Difficulties. Finger Toothbrushes allow a child to control their own sensory input and develop independence. They are compact, lightweight and come with their own protective box, making them suitable for travel, home or school use.
Benefits of iKo Kids Finger Toothbrushes include -
- Soft-to-the-touch finger toothbrush that is kind to the teeth and gums
- Patented polymer gently releases fluoride which helps to prevent plaque and tooth decay
- No need for water or toothpaste
- Made from medical grade materials that are free from latex, silica, proteins, PVC, chemicals, chlorine or zinc compounds
- No SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate)
- Available in fruit flavours to encourage regular use
- 100% recyclable so good for the environment
- Can be used up to 100 times
- Suitable for children 6 years and older
iKo Kids Finger Toothbrushes are available in one size, suitable for children aged 6+ years. Please select your desired flavour using the drop down box.
iKo Finger Toothbrushes are recommended for adults and children over 6 years old. Finger Toothbrushes are useful in addressing dental hygiene issues where use of a conventional toothbrush is not possible or desirable. They are not designed to permanently replace a conventional toothbrush. Please consult your dentist. Once opened, we are unable to accept returns due to hygiene reasons
|Dimensions||Approx 3cm long|
|Features||No water or toothpaste required|