Tactile Tiger Chewable Arm Band by Sensory University
The Tactile Tiger Arm Band is a wearable sensory armband that can be chewed too!
Features and benefits of the Tactile Tiger Arm Band include –
- A wearable, sensory armband that can be chewed
- Easy to put on and take off, great for school use
- Tiger textured surface pattern offers instant calming to children in stressful or meltdown situations
- Improves concentration skills, reduces anxiety and stress
- A safe and bacteria-free alternative for children who chew on shirts, pencils, fingers, or other items
- Suitable for children craving sensory input or the input received from destructive oral motor grinding
- A great addition to a sensory diet for managing anxious or stress-related behaviour
- Recommended for children aged 3 years old and upwards
- Made from FDA approved materials - Free from BPA, latex and phthalates
- Designed and recommended by Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapists
- Suitable for children of all abilities, including those with Autism, Asperger’s, ADHD and other Special Needs
- Wash in warm, soapy water or place in the top rack of a dishwasher
Size – Approximately 5cm wide. Internal circumference approximately 13cm
Choice – Please select your colour option using the drop-down menu.
Note - This product is not a toy. Although these tools are sturdy and durable, no tool is indestructible. Wear and tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. While for some users a tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral or tactile needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and regularly inspect the item. Replace if necessary when the item starts to show signs of wear and tear as small parts may represent a choking hazard. Once opened, we are unable to accept returns due to hygiene reasons.
|Dimensions||Approximately 5cm wide|
|Features||Textured Fidget and Chew Bracelet|