15 Minute Sand Timer
- 15 minute timer with purple sand
- Large size featuring a strong robust plastic casing and embossed character end caps
- Each end cap has it own character so you can see if the timer has been turned over.
- Safety tested in the UK
- Size: 16cm x 8.3cm x 7.3cm
Availability: In stock
15 Minute Sand Timer
Count down 15 minutes with ease using our much loved hourglass sandtimer. Perfect for pacing lessons, improving concentration and achieving time managemet for specific tasks.
Encourage early risers to stay in bed for a little longer
Focusing children to spend 15 minutes concentrating on their homework without interruption
Fewer arguments when sharing toys and electronic devices
Visual prompt for getting ready to go to school or work
Our sand timers do have a 10% variant either way.
Tink n Stink sandtimers feature our trademarked character embossed end caps. The characters are there for a reason. They tell parents and teachers whether the timers are being turned over before they should be in order to gain or lose time.
We've also colour coded each of our timers. Our 15 minute timer will always be bright purple. We do not offer this increment of time in any other colour. Our understanding of child behaviour and experience of selling sand timers has led us to believe that children require and thrive on consistency. Therefore, when parents and teachers buy sand timers form tink n stink, they can be 100% sure that the exact same timer is used both at home and at school. This level of consistency ensures routines and treatment plans are not disrupted by different variations of a single timer that ultimately shows the same time span.
The material used in the outer casting of this sand timer is transparent acrylic with embossed plastic end caps. The inner is a glass tube filled with coloured sand. Please note however that the inner glass tube will break inside the plastic tubing if it is dropped heavily, thrown or purposefully mishandled to break. With 'normal' regular use, however, your sand timer should last a long time.
|Dimensions||H16.7 x W7.8 x D8.6cm|
|Features||Unique End Caps so you can see if the timer has been turned over|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.