20 Minute Sand Timer
- 20 Minute Sand Timer with Dark Red Sand and End Caps
- Large size featuring robust plastic casing with a glass inner tube and embossed character end caps
- Each end cap has its own unique Tink n Stink character so that you can see if the timer has been turned over
- Tink n Stink Sand Timers have passed British Safety Testing
- Size - 16cm x 8.3cm x 7.3cm
Large 20 Minute Sand Timer with Dark Red Embossed End Caps and Sand
Colour Coded for a consistent link when using Sand Timers across a variety of settings
Ideal for school, home, therapy or work use
Availability: In stock
20 Minute Sand Timer – Dark Red
Count down 20 minutes with ease using our much loved Tink n Stink Hourglass Sand Timer. Parents, teachers and therapists can use this bright visual prompt to manage time, activities and improve focus and concentration.
Popular ideas for use -
- Reduce arguments when sharing toys, games or electronic devices
- Pacing lessons, homework tasks or exam practice
- Great countdown timer for bed time, tidying up or getting ready to leave for school
- Encouraging early risers to stay in bed for a little longer
- Timing a short HITT workout at home
How accurate is it?
Our Sand Timers are rarely out but can have a 10% variance either way. Therefore, please bear this in mind - we recommend our digital timers if you are looking for a timer with pinpoint accuracy.
Our Tink n Stink Sand Timers feature our own Trademarked character embossed end caps. The characters tell parents, teachers or therapists whether the timers are being turned over before they should be in order to gain or lose time. All of our Sand Timers are colour-coded. Our 20 minute Sand Timer will always be Dark Red. Our understanding of Special Needs and child behaviour is that consistency is vital. Therefore, when parents and teachers buy Sand Timers from Tink and Stink, they can be sure that the exact same timer is used at home, and in education and therapy settings. This level of consistency ensures routines and treatment plans are not disrupted and time management skills are reinforced.
All Tink n Stink Sand Timers have passed a number of rigorous British Safety Checks. The material used in the outer casting of this Sand Timer is transparent acrylic with embossed plastic end caps. The inner is a glass tube filled with coloured sand. With 'normal' regular use, your Sand Timer should last a long time – however, the inner glass tube will break inside the plastic casing if it is dropped heavily, thrown or purposefully mishandled. Please inspect your Timer regularly and discard it safely if there is any sign of damage.
Please remember that this product is not a toy and adult supervision is recommended when it is used in classroom and home settings.
|Dimensions||Size - 16cm x 8.3cm x 7.3cm|
|Features||Unique Dark Red Character End Caps so you can see if the timer has been turned over|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.