Edz Kidz Ear Defenders - 6 Months to Teenager
- Kids Ear Defenders - Ideal for use in a variety of settings - concerts, air displays, sports events and shopping trips
- Suitable for hearing protection and for children with Special Needs such as Autism, ASD, Asperger's and ADHD
- Each pair of Kids Ear Defenders feature a comfortable padded head band.
- Ear Muffs that are light but sturdy - they weigh only 190g
- Recommended for children aged 6 months up to 16 years old
Eds Kids Ear Defenders - Noise Reduction Ear Muffs for Children and Teenagers.
Ideal for hearing protection and for settling children who are disturbed by noisy situations
Availability: In stock
Edz Kidz Ear Defenders - Kids Size For Children and Teenagers
Children with sensory processing difficulties often find noisy environments challenging - Noisy classrooms, playtime, shopping, sports and other group activities. Children with ASD, Asperger's Autism, ADHD and other Special Needs can find these situations lead to extreme anxiety and meltdowns.
Edz Kidz Ear Defenders shut out excessive noise, enabling children to feel more comforable and at ease.
These Ear Muffs also help to reduce Noise Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL), both in recreational settings and at home. These CE Marked Ear Defenders can be used at recreational activities such as Airshows, Motor Racing Events, Concerts, Festivals or for reducing noise listening to or playing loud music, lawnmowers, power tools and household appliances.
Edz Kidz Ear Defenders feature a comfortable padded head band and only weigh 190 grams. They can be folded up to fit in the palm of your hand, making them easy to carry with you, or store away.
Edz Kidz Child Sized Ear Defenders come in one size only, suitable for children aged 6 months up to 16 years old
Colour - Please select your colour choice using the drop down box.
Edz Kidz Ear Muffs conform to EN352-1 and are CE marked
Technical Information -
- SNR (Single Number Rating) = 24.3dB
- Mean Attenuation @ 500Hz = 22.4dB, Mean Attentuation @ 1000Hz = 29.7dB, Mean Attentuation @ 8000Hz = 43.1dB
|Dimensions||Dimensions 10cm H 12cm W (folded); 17cm H 13cm W (opened)|
|Features||Comfortable Padded Headband|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.