Jumbo Ultra Pencil Grip - Solid Colours
- This larger version of Ultra Pencil Grip is 40% bigger than the smaller version
- This bigger size offers users additional support and comfort
- It's large and soft design allows for extra control when handwriting
- Suitable for left and right handed users
- Choose 1 of 7 bright solid colours
Availability: In stock
Jumbo Ultra Pencil Grip in Solid Colours
Please note this lisiting is for ONE JUMBO ULTRA GRIP in solid colour of your choice.
Our JUMBO Ultra Pencil Grip is the number 1 grip recommended by teachers, doctors and occupational therapists. Developed by educational therapist Dr. Lois Provda, this pencil grip is favoured by children and adults for its ease of use. This larger size provides additional comfort as it offers support up to the first and second knuckles.
Essentially, the Ultra Grip is a soft moulded grip which aims to encourage finger placement for those who continiously cross their fingers and / or hold onto their writing instrument too tightly. It is ambidextrous and has a 'L' and 'R' clearly marked on it to identify the correct positioning for both left and right handed users. Plus, it can be used on any writing and drawing instruments such as pens, pencils and crayons.
Summary of key benefits....
- It is easy and comfortable to use
- it's ergonomic design provides hand fatigue and pain relief
- It has a natural feel to it as it teacher proper hand positioning to improve control
- It has clear indications of where a users thumb and index fingers should be placed
- Suitable for both left and right users
Ordering and Shipping
This listing is for ONE grip in your choice of solid colour. Chose from green, navy, orange, pink, red, yellow and light blue.
The group photo is for illustrative purposes only to enable you to see what colours are available.
We have the Ultra Pencil Grip in stock ready for immediate dispatch as a single or bulk order to UK or Worldwide addresses.
|Dimensions||Length Approx 5cm|
|Features||Suitable for Right and Left Handers|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.