Write it RIGHT - Right Handed Pencil Grip
- Pencil grip specially developed for right handed users
- Unique design that encourages use of the tripod grasp
- Reduces fatigue so the hand does not tire when writing for a long time
- Fun fish design that encourages repeated use
- Develops both younger and older children's independence without an adult needed for constant supervision.
Write It Right Handed Pencil Grip
Unique design pencil grip which develops tripod grasp
Fits standard pencils and biros
Availability: In stock
RIGHT Handed Pencil Grip – Write It Right
The Write it RIGHT is more than just a Pencil Grip – It’s a unique skill trainer for teaching children to write or for correcting the wrong writing technique of both children and adults.
The unique fish design of the Write It Right Grip encourages the fingers and hand to rest in the proper position for writing – The Tripod Grasp.
With the Write It Grip, writing becomes easy and natural. The grip improves handwriting by giving the user more control. Hand fatigue is reduced, allowing the user to practice their handwriting for longer periods of time or for performing extended writing tasks.
The index and middle finger are placed within the ‘fins’ of the fish and the thumb rests on the belly. The fun design encourages the child to use the grip correctly and regularly, in turn developing independence.
The Write It Right Handed Pencil Grip is ideal for use at school, at home or in therapy settings.
The Write it RIGHT is available in two sizes
- 3+ Years – suitable for children who are learning to write
- 6+ Years – for older children learning to write, or for correcting the wrong writing technique of both children and adults
Please select your preferred size and colour using the drop down boxes. Each Write It Grip is decorated by hand, making them a unique product.
Write it Right Grips fit on standard pencils and biro pens
|Features||Suitable for Right Handers Only|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
Regular Price: £3.99
Special Price £3.49